Раздел торренты скачать бесплатно » виндовс » windows 10 » Microsoft Windows 10.0.18363.1256 Version 1909 (Updated December 2020) - Оригинальные образы от Microsoft MSDN [Ru]

Microsoft Windows 10.0.18363.1256 Version 1909 (Updated December 2020) - Оригинальные образы от Microsoft MSDN [Ru]

полный обзор Microsoft Windows

Microsoft Windows 10.0.18363.1256 Version 1909 (Updated December 2020) - Оригинальные образы от Microsoft MSDN [Ru] Версия программы: 1909 (build 18363.1256)
Официальный сайт: Microsoft
Язык интерфейса: Русский

Лечение: требуется, но отсутствует

Системные требования:
  • 64-разрядный (x64) процессор с частотой 1 гигагерц (ГГц) или быстрее или система на кристалле SoC
  • 2 ГБ оперативной памяти (ОЗУ)
  • 32 ГБ пространства на жестком диске
  • Графическое устройство DirectX 9 или более поздней версии с драйвером WDDM 1.0
  • Разрешение экрана 800x600 и выше

Описание:
Оригинальные образы MSDN - Windows 10 Version 1909 Build 18363.1256.
Оригинальные образы business_edition и consumer_edition.

Скриншоты:

с нашего сервера
На этой странице доступно для скачивания Microsoft Windows 10.0.18363.1256 Version 1909 (Updated December 2020) - Оригинальные образы от Microsoft MSDN [Ru] оставайтесь на раздаче, оставляйте комментарии и помогите другим оценить качество сборки windows и программы

Комментарии (2)

1. Гость CynthiaLabarre3
    Гость CynthiaLabarre3
    10 января 2021 10:59
    Thank you for some other excellent article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect approach of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such info.

Quality content is the key to interest the visitors to pay a quick visit the web page, that's what this website is providing.
    0 0
  2. Гость NobleRomilly7
    Гость NobleRomilly7
    9 января 2021 18:40
    I relish, lead to I discovered just what I was having a look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

I used to be able to find good info from your blog posts.

Thanks very nice blog!

Hurrah, that's what I was looking for, what a information! present here at this webpage, thanks admin of this website.

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any tips?

Hi to every body, it's my first go to see of this weblog; this web site includes amazing and actually fine information in support of visitors.

Hi my friend! I want to say that this article is amazing, great written and include almost all significant infos. I'd like to look extra posts like this .

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the remaining part :) I care for such information much. I used to be looking for this particular information for a very long time. Thanks and good luck.

I think the admin of this site is genuinely working hard in favor of his website, since here every information is quality based information.

Very rapidly this site will be famous among all blogging people, due to it's good content

Thanks for every other fantastic article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect manner of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I am on the search for such information.

Good way of telling, and pleasant piece of writing to obtain information on the topic of my presentation subject matter, which i am going to convey in college.
    0 0
Добавить комментарий